£11.50 per hour
020 8570 1514
15 days ago
If you can demonstrate good customer service and attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be serving alcohol to customers at a very prestigious hotel and conference centre in London.
Mainly consists of wine waitering and bar staff duties for a prestigious hotel and conference centre based in London the safest way following all Health and Safety guidelines
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Bar staff duties, wine waitering for a prestigous venue in Central London
- Confidence in customer facing
- be flexible with working hours
- Adapting to changes operationally on a daily basis.
To be considered for the Bar tender and Wine waiter role you'll need to be able strong customer facing skills with an upbeat personer .
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Previous bar tendering or wine waitering experience
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are the UK's most prestigous conference centre based in London.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Bar tender/Wine waiter role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.