Class 1 hospitality are looking for energetic bar and/or retail managers to join our friendly and welcoming team.
Class 1 Personnel are responsible for supplying staff to a huge range of countrywide events (think horse races, VIP boxes, stadiums, festivals, award ceremonies etc.) and you could be asked to work at some pretty impressive venues.
- Team Management & briefing plus good communication skills
- Paperwork - opening and closing checks/stock control
- Perform all tasks to a consistent and correct standard
- Your responsibilities will include monitoring the floor, allocating your designated teams into sections to ensure a smooth and flawless operation from open until close
- ‘Hosting’ all guests during their visit
- Delivering premium hospitality, anticipating customers’ and your team’s needs whenever possible
- To be a customer service advocate at all times
- You must be a people person who can delegate tasks effectively whilst monitoring and be motivating your team
- Be able to promote, check, report and maintain a high standard of staff grooming and work ethic
- This role requires a strong dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our business and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
To be successful in this role you will need an outstanding background in customer service, with adaptable skills, so you can make every guest visit a memorable experience. You will have a warm and sociable nature, confidence in leading a team and able to lead by example.