Please Note: You will need a checkable 5 year work/education history in order to pass airport security checks.
Class 1 Personnel are recruiting a team of aircraft cleaners for work at Heathrow Airport.
Shift Working roster 3 days on 3 days off
Working times 06:00-18:00
The main purposes of the Aircraft Cleaner role are to work efficiently, as directed by relevant supervisors, as part of a team in order to: clean and restock the aircraft to the high standards required by our customers, conduct thorough security checks of the aircraft, and at all times display the core values of our client.
• All applicants must have the indefinite right to work in the UK and have been a resident for a minimum of 3 years.
• Must undertake a CTC (Counter Terrorist Check) and CRC (Criminal Record Check)
• Provide us with 5-year checkable referencing history.
• Vacuuming carpets and wiping down equipment and surfaces
• Clean a range of aircraft to the specification provided by managers
• Removing rubbish from the aircraft and making sure that it is properly disposed
• Cleaning and restocking aircraft consumables
• Security checking of the aircraft looking for suspicious packages and report any findings accordingly as per the Covert Testing Procedures
• Ability to maintain professionalism in appearance and manners towards co-workers, clients and any other person within the airport and work location.
• Clean all seats, seatback pockets, tray tables and replace soiled magazines
• Fold blankets and store blankets and pillows in overhead compartments
• Very good attention to details and very good observation skills;
• Being able to work under pressure and multitasking;
• Able to work as part of the team
• Able to carry heavy loads and climb stairs
• Being able to quickly adapt to a very busy operational environment
• Able to work without constant supervision and follow the management instructions
• Reliable and flexible