£11.50 per hour
020 8570 1514
4 months ago
If you can demonstrate good attention to detail skills, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all general admin duties .
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- All general Admin duties
- Be able to work on Microsoft Office
- Reception duties- welcoming guests, filtering phone calls etc.
- Taking minutes
- Updating spreadsheets
- Taking stock orders
- Raising purchases order
- Placing orders
- Distributing orders
- Doing the post run
- Contacting suppliers and building good relationships with them
- Price checking suppliers to ensure we are paying the best price for products/equipment
Shifts are Monday-Friday position, 09:00-14:00
To be considered for the Admin Assistant role you'll need to be able to demonstrate good attention to detail skills.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Hard working
- Keen and have a "can do attitude"
- Able to supply us with your last 5 years history
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
They are a airfrieght handling company , and as a business they've been around since 2001.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Like working as part of a strong team
- Are offering good rates of pay
- Are valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Admin Assistant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.